TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The copy right and other intellectual property rights (such as, design rights, trade marks, patents etc.) or any material provided on the White toner website, remains the property of White tone printing (or as the case may be another rightful contractual owner). The White tone printing printing owned material on this website include text and images, may not be printed, copied,reproduce, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reissued, broadcast or transmitted in anyway, except for the users own non-commercial use. Permission for any other types of usage must be obtained from White toner.
All materials and software published on or used on the White tone printing website are protected and owned or controlled by or licensed to White tone printing
Should any of the designs, which is the intellectual property of White tone printing be printed, copied, reproduce, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, White tone printing reserves the right to send the consumer a Letter of demand, to institute an urgent application to the Pretoria High Court to obtain an interdict, and to institute a civil suit to recover any and all damages suffered by White tone printing due to the aforementioned conduct. The parties agree that the consumer will be liable for the aforementioned legal cost of the action. The parties further agree that the aforementioned terms be governed by the laws of South Africa. Any disputes arising in relations to this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pretoria High Court South-Africa.
Although we may seek inspiration from photos or other images, all our designs are fully recreated with our own unique design style. Below we set out guidelines for the utilization of any design purchased on our website. The list is not exhaustive and consumers should use their own desecration when utilization the design.
- You may use our Digital Files for both personal and SMALL commercial purposes 100 or less, such as t-shirts, mugs, stationary, cards, wood signs, etc. You are allowed to sell your physical finished product with our designs. You must watermark over the design on your mockups..
- Create new designs combining multiple downloaded resources and adding items of your own.( to be printed/transferred onto physical end products.)
- Text may be added to designs which do not include text.
- Provide a digital copy of the design with your physical product.
- You may not resell, share, re-distribute or otherwise transfer items downloaded to other 3rd parties.
- Sharing the design anywhere in its full high-resolution form.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on any tangible goods that are manufactured by third party printing/fulfillment/print on demand websites such as Zazzle, RedBubble, Cafepress, or Printful. This includes the Sawgrass GoExpressions platform and any other mass production website that offers third-party fulfillment.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products. This includes Facebook groups and Google Drives. You can share the links to the products to purchase, but not the actual files themselves
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Designs may not be used for the making and selling of white toner transfers, sublimation transfers, screen print transfers, waterslides, etc. to sell to your customers.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on mass production runs of merchandise.